Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm 21!!

George’s Birthday was on the 8th, and mine was only 5 short days later! Brandon came into town on my birthday because his program in Italy was over!!!  It was my birthday, but also finals were starting. We had all decided we wanted to go out for my birthday, but Allie had a final the day after my birthday. We decided not to do anything on my actual birthday, but we would instead go out after Allie's final.
Brandon was headed over to Stirling since he's program was over. I met Brandon at Stirling train station and we had a few errands to run once he got there. Little did I know Brandon was trying to keep me busy till my surprise party later that day.
I just thought that we were hanging out and having a chill day before going out the next night.
(Totally unrelated but funny) I still had Ranch packets so we got ingredients to make ranch at the grocery store to from scratch. The mayonnaise wasn’t working though and I tried to make it work by cintrifical force. My centrifical force only worked so well. Brandon gave it a try, but in the middle of swinging the mayonnaise around, the LID OPENED!!! Lol. There was a mayonnaise line around my kitchen resulting!! It was HILARIOUS!!!! We cleaned it up, but couldn’t quite get it all off the window. Lol.


 I had no idea that anything was going on, because my friends were studying for their exams. Allie had a test the next day and so I assumed that she’d be studying to be able to go out. She text me and told me she had a present for me and wanted me to come pick it up. 
Brandon and I went over to her flat, and all my friends were there to have a surprise party!!!

 I was really surprised that they kept it such a good secret!! Allie had made burgers and fries and they even got me a cake!! It was so nice that Brandon and my friends were able to get together and do that for me! It was so sweet, they all went in on gifts for me! It was great!!

Amanda and George got me my FAVORITE perfume, and Allie and Michael got me a really cute bag, Brandon got me some bow sandals and a glass necklace from Murano.



 It was so nice that I had people in my life that wanted to do that!!

We celebrated my birthday that night on my birthday, but also the next night we went out on a pub crawl for my birthday. We “suited up” as George puts it, and had a good time. Again I will spare my mom the details…. though, a good time. 















Good times! Can't believe I'm 21!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment